Amazing camera specifications, quad-core processor for blazing speeds and a design that fits snug in your palms, there is no reason not to fall in love with the Lenovo A2016 smartphone. Lenovo has created a phone that’s sleek on the outside and powerful on the inside, and enough battery power to keep you going on and on.
Sleek and light
The Lenovo A2016 is as sleek as it gets. The exterior frame and smooth panels all create a phone that’s a pleasure to hold. It is beautiful inside and out.
For picture-perfect moments
With a 5MP Camera, there’s no detail you’ll miss out. The A2016 features Lenovo’s unique camera technologies, allowing you to capture moments in better clarity than you’ve ever seen before.
Suitable for the most demanding applications, the MediaTek MT6735m quad core processor which clocks at 1.0 GHz also carries a Mali T720 GPU helps to improve the graphics quality and ensure long unplugged use.
- GSM 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands: Yes (incl. 900 / 2100)
- 4G bands: Yes (incl. 800 / 1800)
- Dual-SIM: Yes
- Dual Standby: Yes
- Diagonal: 4.5-Inch
- Resolution: 854 x 480 (16:9)
- PPI: 217
- Screen Technology: TN LCD
- Multi-touch: 2 fingers
- SIM Type: Mini Sim, Micro Sim
- Processor Manufacturer: MediaTek
- Type Of Processor: Cortex-A53
- Model Of Processor: MT6735M
- Number Of Cores: 4
- Processor Speed: 1000
- Graphic Processor: Mali-T720MP1
- Lithography: 28nm
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal: 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Back Camera: 5MP
- Image Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Autofocus: No
- Lighting: Yes
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Image Resolution: 1600×1200
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB
- Removable Li-ion 2000 mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 11.3 hours
- Stand by Time: Up to 7.3 days
There are no reviews yet.