- Player individuality taken to the next level, where skills and player strengths are more prominent in gameplay and motion. Introduction of 11 new skill traits which help enhance player uniqueness.
- Visible fatigue – Players will give visual signs they are suffering with fatigue, or simply don’t have enough energy to get back into position. Playing tired players will result in injury.
- Quick subs available when ball goes out of play, with pre-set recommended changes also available.
- Dribbling animation and fluidity now based on variety of factors, such as player positioning, distance from the ball, and proximity of the opposition.
- New shooting mechanics, including unique animations based on player and ball position, as well as balancing of ball speed based on player skill and shooting situation