From the manufacturer
- AR finding works between devices that support UWB technology. UWB is supported in Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy Note20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold2.
- Accuracy may be reduced if there’s an obstacle between you and the tag, such as when the tag is inside a drawer, behind a wall, or in a car.
- For Galaxy SmartTag+, Samsung account log-in and registration on SmartThings Find is required. Galaxy SmartTag+ needs to be paired with ultra-wideband(UWB)-enabled Galaxy smartphones with Android 11 or higher to fully function.
- Galaxy SmartTag+ has a Bluetooth range of up to 120m without obstacles. Actual performance may vary depending on the environment where they are used.
- This feature is only available with certain Galaxy devices.
- IoT devices need to be registered within the SmartThings app for feature to function.
- IoT products sold separately.