Durable, UV-coated Keys The special coating protects the keys from fading so you can see what you’re typing for years to come.Logitech Unifying receiver: Plug-and-play setupReliable 2.4 GHz wireless: Robust connection with up to 10-meter (33 feet) rangeEight hot keys: For instant access to the Internet, e-mail, music volume and moreLong-lasting battery life: Go 24 months without changing the batteriesWorks with Windows-based computersLogitech Unifying Receiver The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop—there’s no need to unplug it when you move around—and lets you add devices as you need them. Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless Work or play in more places—like your comfy couch—the wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference and gives you range of up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- 24-month Battery Life You’ll enjoy less hassle with a battery life of up to 24 months. Auto standby helps you save energy. (Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO The Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo includes a full size keyboard and a precision mouse so you can work comfortably away from your computer
- The MK270 includes a plug and forget receiver that cleverly stores inside your mouse for safekeeping. System requirements: Windows vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- MK270 includes a Logitech Nano receiver. You can instantly use the keyboard without installing additional software. The 2.4GHz signal ensures a strong connection, so you’ll never suffer dropouts
- PROGRAMMABLE HOTKEYS TO BOOST PRODUCTIVITY Automatically access frequently used applications by programming them to the 8 available hotkeys
- NOTE:USB Nano is stored in the flap of the box. Kindly refer to User Manual before use. The USB toggle is located in the storage compartment of the mouse.