- 2.7K video and 12MP stills from the 3-axis stabilized integrated camera makes the Phantom 3 Standard a strong value.Enjoy the view: A live video feed gives you a 720p HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device
- View a live image streamed from the drone up to a half mile away on the free DJI Go app using your mobile phone or tablet
- GPS assisted flight features let you concentrate on getting great images while the drone helps you fly safely. You can achieve advanced camera perspectives with the Point of Interest, Follow Me and Waypoints modes (pending app feature availability)
- Fly up to 25 minutes with the included intelligent battery
- A range of accessories is included:1 battery and charger, 2 full sets of propellers, radio controller, 8GB micro SD card
- With 2.0MP built-in camera can take Video/Photograph(2GB memory card and card reader not included)
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
- One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
- Function:up/down, left/right sideward fight, forward/backward, turn left/right, rolling 360°, Headless Mode, One key to return
- ☑One key takeoff/landing ☑Return-to-home(RTH): There are 3 types of RTH procedures: smart RTH, failsafe RTH and low battery RTH. ☑Photo/video, Wi-Fi FPV ☑Low voltage warning ☑ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly ☑GPS Mode ☑Headless Mode ☑Altitude Mode
- Advanced GPS-Assisted Hovering: Under GPS mode, when the aircraft receives the signal from satellites, it will position where it is. Once there’s external interference, the aircraft can re-locate its current position and keep flying stable.
- Headless mode: In headless mode, before the aircraft takes off, you’re required to position the aircraft in such a way that its front is your front. Then, when you take off the aircraft with the aircraft pointing in the front, you can give up worrying about orientation altogether.
- What is Included: 1*Drone, 1*Transmitter, 1*1080p Camera1*7.4V 1800mAh Battery, 1*Charger, 4*Extra Propeller Blades, 1*Smartphone holder,1*Manual
- Specification: Size: 16(L) X3(H) X16(W) Inches, Diagonal: 12 Inches; Weight: 0.97 Pounds; Control Range: More than 1km remote control distance
- ONE-KEY RETURN: With built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control’s location.
- 360° ROLL-OVER: The simple flying of WSAD is to boring, and the new 3D rolling special effects surprise all the people.
- COMPASS MODE: The drone will change its flight direction with the change of the direction of remote control.
- STEPS TO MATCH CODE: 1. Turn on the quadcopter then turn on the controller; 2. Push the throttle(left lever) to the top , and then pull it down; 3. When you hear a “Beep”, which means the connection was set up successfully, and then you can start to fly your drone.
- ✈ Easy to use and portable: Easier remote controlling with the notes printed beside the buttons, which is more friendly to beginners. Packed in a compact craft box for easy carrying.
- ✈ FPV Camera & Live Video: Live video feed of your flight can be displayed on your Android or iOS device with the first-person view(FPV) Wi-Fi feature. Easily adjust the direction of the camera(2.0MP) to take high-quality videos and photos.
- ✈ Headless Mode: Optimized for proper functionality even when the drone is out of sight. The drone is oriented in relation to the pilot. When using headless mode, the forward direction is unrelated to nose direction.
- ✈ One Key Return Home:One key return home brings an nout of sight drone back to the user with the simple click of a button.
- ✈ Altitude Hold: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows you to release the throttle enabling the drone to hover while maintaining its current height.