- Use the Lightning to VGA Adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector.
- Supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen – including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more – to your VGA equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
- Simply attach your Lightning to VGA Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (sold separately).
- Does not support audio output.
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
Universal USB-C Superdrive USB External CD DVD Drive, External DVD/CD Reader and DVD/CD Burner,Compatible with Windows 10 8 7 XP Vista Mac OS System for Mac Pro Air iMac Laptop, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus And Acer Laptops
- Brand new Universal Mini portable, plug and play. Don’t need to install software to set for driver. It features strong error-correcting ability, anti-shock and noise reduction technology, low power consumption, and powered by the USB-C port, no external adapter needed. No drive needed. Plug and play
- Wide compatibility:The drive works with Windows 98 / SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 10/8/7, all Version MAC OS. Specially designed for Apple Samsung ASUS HP Dell Sony Acer and other Macbook, Ultrabook, Netbook or Laptop PC without drive hardware.
- System Requirements: Use for the latest MacBook Pro/MacBook which has USB Type C. Every item we provide a USB Type c(Female) to USB(Male) converter,so once you want to use for the USB port Macbook Air/Pro or other Notebook,you can use smoothly with it.
- You’ll never have to worry about lost cables with the USB-C SuperDrive. It connects to your MacBook Pro with Retina display, MacBook with a single cable that’s built into the Superdrive.
bout this item
- USB 2.0 interface for high-speed data transfer
- 8x DVD±R read/write, 24x CD-R/RW read/write
- Compatible with CD-R/RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R DL, DVD-RAM media
- Reads and writes Dual Layer discs
- Includes CyberLink Power2Go media writing software
- Ultra-slim, sleek design – just 13.9mm thick
- USB powered – No external power adapter needed
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- The sleek, compact USB SuperDrive.
- Compatible with the following computers: MacBook Pro with Retina display*, MacBook Air, iMac (late 2012) and later, Mac mini (late 2009) and later Mac Pro (late 2013)*
- *MacBook Pro / Mac Pro models with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports require a USB-C to USB Adapter (sold separately) to use Apple USB SuperDrive)